Stage 4 Update - We encourage you to stay at home and utilise our alternate appointment options.
Our clinics remain open during Stage 4 restrictions for urgent appointments. There are new rules around who can travel to our clinics for appointments.
Please call 98364480 to discuss your situation.
We encourage you to stay at home and utilise our alternate appointment options.
Please do not attend our clinics if you are experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms.
The following protocols apply for all appointments at our clinics:
• Only one accompanying parent/carer per appointment
• Our waiting room is closed. You must call our office when you arrive to reduce numbers in our clinic.
• All clients/family members will undergo temperature checks before entry
• PPE – parents and children >12yo wear masks and hand sanitise upon arrival
• All staff temperature checked daily
• Staff PPE - Our clinicians will be wearing face masks and face shields for all client contact appointments, face masks worn by all other staff
• Hand sanitiser is available in every room
• Room cleaning performed after each appointment
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their ongoing assistance and understanding during this very difficult time. We are committed to the ongoing well-being and safety of all of our clients and staff.